StaffRite Recruitment has clients based both in the metropolitan and remote areas that require quality personnel. We are constantly looking for good, reliable and motivated candidates to join our team, in return we offer a safe working environment, the best rates available, excellent candidate care and are contactable 24hours a day, 7 days a week.
How do I ensure I am always working?
Phone or Text your Staffrite Recruitment Representative:
- When you find out a job is due to finish
- If your availability changes
- To keep your contact details up to date
- If you upgrade your skills
- You must check the confirmation text message for personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements. Different employers may have different requirements, hence it is necessary to have steel capped boots, hard hat, high visibility shirt, safety glasses and gloves.
- Make sure you take your timesheet for each job. You must have your supervisor’s signature at completion of the job.
- Send a confirmation text to your Staffrite Recruitment Representative that you are on the way to the job site.
- If you cannot attend the job you must contact (text when out of office hours) Staffrite Recruuitment at least 4 hours before your shift, so that we can organise a replacement.
- Be on time, this shows that you are dedicated and punctual.
- If you are running late you need to contact Staffrite Recruitment or the site manager and inform him/her.
- Every assignment is an opportunity that could lead to extended work, so leave a great impression.
- If you have any queries or questions concerning the job or anything else don’t hesitate to ask. It is better to ask your supervisor then continuing and making a mistake.
- Clarify with your supervisor when your breaks are and for how long they last.
- You must clarify with the site manager first if you are required to stay overtime.
- At Staffrite recruitment safety is our Number 1 concern, so always exercise due diligence while working. Being alert on site is very important as it can prevent and reduce workplace injuries.
- Be mindful of the environment you are working in as most accidents are preventable.
- Be mindful of the client’s safety procedures/Inductions as they may be different and always report unsafe working conditions to the site manager immediately.
- There is a ZERO tolerance of drugs and alcohol intoxication. Workers can be subjected to an on-site drug or alcohol test. Any positive reading will result in an immediate stop work.
- If you are asked to perform duties which are not part of your job description.
- If you believe that your working conditions are unsafe.
- If you injure yourself while working on-site and before seeking any medical assistance.
- You must make sure your time sheet is signed by your supervisor. If the supervisor has left the site or is unavailable please contact Staffrite recruitment ASAP so that we can make contact with the site supervisor.
- Remember without a signed timesheet we wont be able to pay you
For further information regarding our current positions or to register your interest please contact us.